Made in Canada
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims)
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out
- Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Sleeve cuffs reinforced with CORDURA® fabric for added durability in high-abrasion areas
- 4 exterior pockets: double-stacked fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets.
Materials & Care
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Dry clean only.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.