Made in Canada
- Collar is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Thermal Mapping® technology places performance fabrics where you need them most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Flex points are crafted with a narrower quilting pattern to enhance fit and improve range of motion
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: hand pockets with zipper closures, lined with mesh for added ventilation when needed
- 2 interior pockets: lower drop-in pockets
- Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of collar, and reflective stitching at armholes, for added visibility in low light
- Packable into wearer’s exterior right pocket. When packed, it has a large loop for hand-held carrying, and a smaller loop for a carabiner to clip onto a bag or waistband
Materials & Care
800 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Goose Down
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
Lightweight & Durable
Abrasion-resistant fabric with lightweight durability that is ideal for layering and high-intensity performance.