First known as the Germania Brewing Company organized in 1880, Herman Bartel took over the company a few years later renaming it the Bartels Brewing Company. In 1905 John Conway took over the company and began to sell their products statewide. Bartels would be one of the final local breweries in Syracuse, closing its doors in 1942. early Brews produced by Bartels were Standard, Pale Crown and extra Pale stock Lager which was later replaced by Crown Beer.
✔ Available online
✔ In-store pickup