Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage. Back gusset with zipper closure opens up to adjust fit and add range of motion without compromising warmth and protection
- Placket with military button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with top flap and snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
Materials & Care
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.