Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Mid-calf length for superior protection
- Quilt-through design
- Removable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket with Velcro® closure
Materials & Care
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.