Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Hood has removable fur ruff
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and Velcro® closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
Materials & Care
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.