Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with ‘Expedition’ emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double-entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro®closures, side entry has zipper closures. Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap and Velcro® closure
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
Materials & Care
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
Dry clean only.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.